Certificate in Early Childhood Care & Development is a professional course designed to provide skills and a credential to those individuals working with, or seeking to work with, young children in Creche and Preschool.
With the knowledge from this course, you can do so many things like:
1. Work as a well informed preschool teacher.
2. Be able create a well structured schedule and routines activities for your preschoolers.
3. Work as a creche staff, manager, orientation officer or consultant.
This Course is a detailed skills-based package with over 10 Video Lessons with Workbooks which cover the following:
1. Personal Evaluation of where you fit in as a stakeholder in the childcare Industry.
2 .Principles and practices that lead to quality care.
3. How to set up quality and safe care areas in an Early Childhood setting either as a staff or a consultant.
4. Safe procedures for all the aspects of Infant and toddler care
5. How those care processes foster the learning and development of the infants and toddlers in your childcare facility or home.
6. How to Identify and develop Infant and Toddler care policies for a childcare centre work station.
7. Elements of Effective Schedule in Early Years.
8. How-to create successful routines and daily activities.
9. Learn how to use planned daily activities to manage your day with young children more efficiently.
10. Learn how to ensure that arrival, toileting, clean-up, eating, resting and sleeping, dressing, and departure routines contribute to children’s positive development.
11. Challenges to expect daily at the centre and how to tackle them.
12. Sample Montessori Inspired Lesson Plans for the following:
– Arrival Time – Clean-up Time
– In-door Play – Out-door Play
– Fine and Gross Motor Skills – Sensory
– Social-Emotional – Language
– Maths – Science – Naptime – Snack Time
13. Sample Daily Schedules for Infants and Toddlers.
You will be able to download all the workbooks, lesson plans and Schedules for your personal use.
At the end of the course, you will receive a free E-Certificate.