Are you planning to start your creche/daycare business from home without any professional knowledge on how to go about it?
We have put together this course to give you the full knowledge and guidance you need to get started with your creche business from home almost immediately.
If you are truly serious about your plans, and begin to apply the step by step guide and knowledge you will receive from this course, your home creche business will be up and running sooner than you can imagine.
The lectures are in audio and video format with workbooks that cover the following modules:
Here are some of the things you will learn:
1. Personal and Creche Environment Assessment.
2. Determining care operating hours, age grade, services and fees for a home creche
3. Record keeping in home creche.
4. Principles and practices that lead to quality care in Childcare Business.
5. How to design and set up quality and safe care areas
6. Safe procedures for all the aspects of Infant and toddler care in a creche.
7. How those care processes foster the learning and development of the infants and toddlers in your childcare facility or home.
8. How to Identify and develop Infant and Toddler care policies for a creche.
9. Learn how to ensure that arrival, toileting, clean-up, eating, resting and sleeping, dressing, and departure routines contribute to children’s positive development.
10.You will also receive workbooks and sample Montessori inspired lesson plans that you can download for your personal use or for your creche use.
You will receive an E-Certificate in “In-Home Creche Management”
Become a well-trained Professional Home Creche Owner today.