Why take this Course?
The concept of inclusion is quite challenging and wide-ranging. Research shows that many early childhood professionals have a common understanding of inclusion, but lack proper implementation skills and knowledge.
What You Will Learn
This course provides a highly informative yet concise process of setting up and managing an effective inclusive early childhood setting.
This course covers a carefully structured 10 modules that answers all your questions about inclusion.
Lesson 2: Defining Inclusion
Lesson 2: Overhauling your entire program
Lesson 2: Collaborations and Teaming
Lesson 3: Identifying common disabilities in early childhood settings, and the specialists and personnel they require.
Lesson 2: Creating your “Inclusion” philosophy
Lesson 3: creating an Inclusion strategic plan for service delivery
Lesson 4: Implementing an Inclusion customer service strategic plan
Open Assessment Test – Case studies
If you love our professional childcare courses, you will love this course even more.
Who is this Course for?
- Early childhood professionals
- special education administrators
- Daycare owners
- School owners
- Social workers
- Parents of children with special needs
- Non-governmental Organisations (NGOs) and
- Researchers of special needs and inclusive education
How to Access the course
Course Release Date: June 1, 2021
Normal Course fee: N25,000.00
Follow the steps below to pay for the course now
- Click “Quick check out” button
- If you are new: Fill your registration details, proceed and complete payment
- If you have previously registered: login and complete payment
- After payment click the link to start the course
For enquiries: Call or Chat on WhatsApp +234-806-595-6925 or +234-806-976-1266